How To Cook No Oil Rava Upma: This is the healthy and weight-loss breakfast option.
Because of Rava Upma, some of the most common Indian breakfasts.
This is actually one of the south-Indian breakfasts called Uppuma; Rava Upma is a spicy and salty porridge made with semolina (RAVA) vegetables, peanuts, dry fruits, and oil or ghee.
It is a very satisfying and full breakfast meal. Add hot tea or coffee to complete this meal.
Now presenting no oil Rava Upma for good health and Consume as weightloss or diet food. Rava has various health benefits.
What Is Rava:
- Usually called it semolina or suji,
- Semolina is made from dried durum wheat.
- Semolina is usually light yellow in color.
- Softer wheat types,
- It is available all-year-round.
How To Cook No Oil Rava Upma: Nutritional facts about semolina.
- Because Semolina improves kidney function.
- Rich in the potassium content,
- It is a good source of B-Complex vitamins [thiamine, folate] and Vitamin E,
- Which help to support your metabolism and build the immune system of the body.
- Rich in minerals, like phosphorus, iron, zinc, and magnesium, strengthening the bones and improving the nervous system.
- It is a quick, easy to digest, and nourishing source of energy.
Know more about nutrition My other nutritional link
KNOW MORE ABOUT RAVA(SEMOLINA) VISIT TO THIS SITE
For 4 people
Cooking Time : 15-20minutes
- Roasted Rava 1 cup
- Diced carrot 1 cup
- Frozen peas or fresh peas 1 cup
- Chopped onion 1 cup
- Roasted peanuts and cashews nuts 1 cup
- 1 tsp salt
- Half teaspoon mustard seeds
- Half teaspoon cumin seeds
- 15-20 curry leaves
- Chopped green chilies 4
- Coriander for garnish
- Water 2 cup
- Place heavy bottom saute pan at low flame for about 30 seconds.
- As the pan is heated, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Its start crackling,
- Add curry leaves and green chillies to it. Saute it for 30 seconds
- Add onions and sauté for a few minutes.
- To prevent the onion from burning, add one teaspoon of water.
- After sautéing, proceed by adding veggies (carrot, peas). or anything you like,
- 2 cups of water add to it and close the lid,
- Now add one teaspoon salt and mix it well.
- Now add Rawa and stirring continuously to avoid lumps, and let it is in a dry texture.
- Add roasted peanuts and cashews and coriander. Mix well, and the dish is ready to serve hot.
- Now enjoy zero oil Rava and veggie Upma with coconut or coriander chutney.