Why Need Vitamin B12? It is essential for nerve tissue health, brain function, and the production of red blood cells.
Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient that our body needs for many vital functions. It can be found in large quantities in animal products, fortified foods and dietary supplements. The richest sources are liver, beef, sardines, clams, and dairy products.
Vitamin B-12 also called Cobalamin,
Deficiency can occur when vitamin B-12 levels are deficient. This can cause unrepairable neurological symptoms.
Why Need Vitamin B12?
Symptoms of Vitamin B-12 Deficiency:
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling numbness and SESITYVITY in the hands and feet
- Memory related problems
- Low nutrition absorption
- Older people
- Liver disorder
Vitamin B-12 Found Naturally In Animal Products Like:
- Milk and Yogurt
- Fortified breakfast cereals
Vegetarians,vegans, and women who are pregnant or lactating may also need extra vitamin B-12. They can go through with dietary supplements
People who do not eat animal products may need to consume vitamin B-12 from supplements or nutritional yeast
Side Effects of Nutritional Yeast
Brewer yeast is the best sorce of the B12 for everyone.
- Brewer’s yeast is an ingredient that used in the production of beer and bread.
- It is made from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, (fungus)
- Brewer’s yeast has a bitter taste.
- It is used as nutritional supplements.
- This is a rich source of chromium, which can help your body maintain normal blood sugar levels.
Vitamin b 12, Inositol and PABA (Para-amino-benzoic-acid) Combination is the best for maximum benifits.
- Inositol is a vitamin-like substance.
- It is originat in some plants and animals.
- The human body also produces it.
- This is used in metabolic syndrome and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- And also used for many other health conditions,
- Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) is a chemical found in folic acid vitamins
- It is found in many foods, including cereals, eggs, milk, and meat.
- PABA is taken by mouth for skin conditions including vitiligo, pemphigus, dermatomyositis, morphia, lymphoblastoma cutis, Peyronie’s disease, and scleroderma.
for best brand click these link
Why Need Vitamin B12 Health Benifits,
- Work for new red blood cells.
- Promote DNA synthesis
- Help in the brain and neurological function
- Fat and protein metabolism
- Prevent bone health and lower the risk of osteoporosis
- Reduce the risk of macular degeneration
- Mood health improvement and lower the risk of symptoms of depression
- Reason for the energy boost
- Promote heart health.
B vitamins play a vital role in maintaining good overall health As the building blocks of a healthy body, B vitamins have a direct effect on your energy level, brain function and cell metabolism. Vitamin B complex helps prevent infection and helps support or promote cell health.