Making Of Quick Squick Chicken Lajawab and Colourful Veggie Pulav
One of the best pieces of advice I’ve ever received! If you want to eat healthily, then a kitchen makeover (includes your fridge and pantry) is a must. No matter how self-controlled you are, if you have unhealthy food in your fridge or kitchen cabinets, you will eat it. So, toss unhealthy foods and re-stock them with healthy foods.
- Quick Squick Chicken Lajawab is a quick-witted food,
- No need for marination just have to cook and feed quickly to friends or family members, and 45 minutes to one hour you finish cooking
- This Quick Squick Chicken Lajawab is a delicious and healthy food option,
- Anyone can also opt it as a weight loss diet or health food because this is cooked in less oil.
Nutritional Information Approxmetly
- 230 gram Quick Squick Chicken Lajawab only 175 CAL
- Protein; 14 gram
- Fat; 7 gram
- Carb; 8.7
- Fibre; 3 grams
- If you are in low carb diet, ketogenic or intermittent diet, you should limit gravy and avoid bread rice, or chapati.
- Add with mix veggies salad or green salad with yoghurt
For FourTo Five person
10 mints preparations
30 minutes cooking
- One kilogram chicken curry cut
- Four crushed onion
- One tablespoon Ginger paste
- One tablespoon Garlic paste
- Three bigTomato crushed
- One cup curd
- Four cloves
- One black cardamom
- Five black pepper
- 1/4 nut mag crushed And half teaspoon powder
- One mace flower
- One tablespoon Kasuri methi
- Two green chillies
- One teaspoon turmeric
- Two teaspoons red chilli powder (Kashmiri)
- Two teaspoon cumin powder
- One teaspoon Garam masala
- One teaspoon sugar salt to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon clarifying butter or normal butter.
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup chopped Coriander
- One Tomato rings
- One tablespoon Ginger julienne
- One slited Green chilli
- Put a heavy bottom pan on high heat
- Add butter or ghee
- In medium heat
- Add Chicken, Curd, Turmeric, Salt, Kosuri Methi stirred it and covered the lid and saute Chicken for 5 minutes in medium flame
- Take another heavy bottom pan to add rest oil and heat it add sugar and caramelised
- Add Cardamom, Black pepper, Maze flower, Clove and Crushed Nutmeg stirred at for few seconds.
- Add Onion and little bit Salt and covered it.
- We don’t need to brown the onion just finished its rawness.
- When onion gets translucent add tomato and all powder masala and stirs it well in medium heat.
- Cover the lid and lower the heat
- Wait until all aromas mix,
- After five minutes pour this masala in the chicken vessel and mix well in high flame.
- When all masala mixes well together, add some water and half coriander leaves and lower the heat for 25 minutes Stirred it occasionally.
- After 25 to minutes high the flame add half coriander and nut mag powder mix well.
- Off the flame
- Garnish with rest coriander and tomatoes
- Serve hot with roti or vegetable low oil pulav.
For Low Oil Veggi Pulav
- Two Cups Basmati rice
- One Black Cardamom
- One Stick Cinamon
- Three Green Cardamom
- Two tablespoons Raisins.
- The half-cup whole Cashew Nut.
- One teaspoon Whole Cumin
- One teaspoon Whole Black Pepper
- Three to four Star Anees
- Four cups hot water
- Salt for taste
- Sugar 2 teaspoon (Optional)
- One teaspoon Sugar optional
- One teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1/ 2 cup Green Peas
- One Carrot small diced
- Two tablespoons Boiled Sweet Corn (optional)
- One tablespoon clarified butter
- One teaspoon beetroot in small diced ( optional )
- Half cup chopped Green Onion
Whether you roast it whole, mix it in soup or drink as a juice, beat root is low in fat, full of vitamins and minerals and packed with powerful antioxidants – a health-food titan.
Preparation And Cooking Method Of Veggi Pulav
- Two cup basmati rice soaked in luck warm water for 5 minutes.
- Take a heavy bottom pan or rice cooker.
- Add half tablespoon clarified butter and heat in a medium flame.
- Add All Whole spices and Cashew Nut.
- Roast it for 1 to 2 minutes, add the Cumin powder, stirred it for 30 seconds on low flame,
- When the aroma comes out
- Add hot water and soaked rice and stirring it constantly for two minutes.
- When it boiled properly, add carrot peas and raisins and corn.
- After that, salt and sugar mix well and cover the lid.
- Boiled it in high flame
- When water is almost dried
- Simmer the heat
- And wait until the rice is cooked 98%
- Off the flame
- Garnish with Beat Root, Chopped Green Onion and rest clarified butter and put a kitchen towel on the vessel and covered with the lid for 15 minutes
- Serve hot
You also add paneer, boiled kidney beans or cooked soy chunks
Its taste is very nice and soul full
My mom’s signature recipe.