Paneer Malai Kofta & Navratna Pulav is a North Indian speciality that originated from Mughlai cuisine.
Paneer Malai Kofta is an authentic dish of Mughlai cuisine and is popular in many restaurants across the world. Malai paneer Kofta balls are the best vegetarian dish. feels great with naan or navratna pulav
Paneer Or Cottage Cheese.
- Indian paneer or cottage cheese is a fresh acid-set cheese made from cow’s milk or buffalo milk in the Indian subcontinent.
- It is a non-aged, non-melting soft cheese, by mixing milk with a fruit- or vegetable-derived acid,Like lemon juice
- So Its acid-set form before pressing ,is called chhena.
Benifits Of Eating Paneer.
It is hard to imagine Indian vegeterian cuisine without paneer.
If non-vegetarians had the ever-versatile chicken, vegetarians have long been proud of their most beloved ‘paneer, Which can be dried or mixed into any gravy preparation.
- Reduces the risk of cancer.
- Build better bones and teeth.
- An essential food type in weight loss programs.
- Helps in the normal functioning of the digestive system.
- Ideal food for people with diabetes. …
- Building a robust immune system. …
- Cheese protects and protects you from diseases.
Paneer contains all components of milk except some soluble whey protein, lactose and loss of minerals (Singh and Kanvajia 1988). Cheese contains high levels of fat (22-25%) and protein (16-18%) and low levels of lactose (2.0-2.7%).
Paneer Malai Kofta & Navratna Pulav:Nutritional Information
- Paneer is of the great importance of diet, especially in the Indian vegetarian context,
- But as it contains fairly high levels of fat and protein and some minerals, especially calcium and phosphorus.
- And It is also a good source of fat-soluble vitamins A and D.
Navratna Pulav is a delicious and savoury dish that belongs to the Mughlai cuisine of North India. a healthy, comforting and aromatic,rice-based food, loaded with dry fruits, saffron, the essence of flowers and whole spices. This Shahi Navratna Pulao Recipe Will Definitely Satisfy Your Taste.