Importance Of Liver Health, The liver is a large, muscular organ that sits on the right side of the stomach. Weighing about 3 pounds, the liver is reddish-brown and feels light to the touch. Generally, you cannot handle the liver, as the rib cage protects it. There are two significant sections of the liver, called the right and left lobes.
Structure And Function Of Liver
- The liver’s primary function is to filter the blood coming from the digestive system before sending it to the rest of the body.
- The liver also works as detoxifies chemicals and metabolises drugs.
Importance Of Liver Health:
Control Blood Suger:
- The liver helps your body maintain healthy levels of blood sugar. Your liver supplies glucose to your blood when needed.
- It also removes glucose from your blood when it is very high
Bile Juices Production:
- Our liver continuously produces bile.
- It is a chemical that helps convert fat into energy that our body uses.
- Bile is essential for the digestive process.
- liver also produces albumin
- It is a blood protein that promotes carrying hormones, drugs, and fatty acids throughout our body.
- Our liver also makes most of the substances that help our blood clots after an injury.
More Important Work of liver.
- Production of some proteins for blood plasma
- Regulating the blood levels of amino acids, which form the building blocks of proteins
- Processing of haemoglobin for the use of its iron content (liver stores iron)
- Cleansing the blood of drugs and other toxic substances
- Resist infection by creating immune factors and removing bacteria from the bloodstream.
What Is The Symptoms Of liver Releted Disease?
Liver problems develop silently, with no apparent symptoms in the early stages, yet can prevent the disease through lifestyle changes.
When Symptoms develop, this damage is likely to be due to liver injury.
This is known as fatty liver or cirrhosis.
Stages Of Liver Damage.
- NORMAL LIVER
- FATTY LIVER
- LIVER FIBROSIS
- LIVER CIRRHOSIS
Importance Of Liver Health: Causes and Risk Factors.
- Alcoholic liver disease (ALD) and Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) are serious health problems worldwide.
- These two liver problems are shown in the same symptoms.
- Fatty liver is called hepatic steatosis. Disposition of fat in the liver
- Consuming small amounts of fat in our liver is normal,
- Our liver is the second largest organ in our body means we have extra fat in LIVER
- Hepatitis B or C
- Genetic disorder
- Eating too much fad diet
- consuming lot of medicines
- Sedentery life
Early Risk Symptoms of Liver Disease:
- Tiredness or pain in the upper right side of the belly where your liver is damage
- Swollen belly
- Red palms
- Skin and eyes are pale yellow
- Pain or irritation in the upper right abdomen
- Feeling restless and disturbed sleep
- Morming sickness
- Vomiting Tendency
Delayed Risk Symptoms:
- Extremely itchy skin
- Eye and skin whitening or pale (jaundice)
- White nails
- Hair fall
- Swelling of feet, ankles, feet (oedema)
- Abdominal swelling (ascites)
- Dark urine
- Yellow stool or very dark/black tar stool
- Frequent runny nose and bleeding gums
- Easy injury and difficulty preventing minor wounds
- Vomit blood
- Frequent muscle spasms
- Right shoulder pain
- Dizziness and extreme tiredness (anaemia)
- Difficulty breathing
- Speedy heartbeat (tachycardia)
- Fever with high temperature and rivers
- Amnesia, memory loss, confusion and
- Trembling hands
- Increase sensitivity to drugs, both medical and recreational
READ MORE ABOUT DAMAGED LIVER CLICK THIS LINK.
Importance Of Liver Health: Care for Liver Disease.
- If you’re trying to lose weight, you might find that it helps to more workout, balanced diet and liver health Essential nutrients.
- If you don’t work out regularly, first start slowly.
- Be kind to your liver, eat liver-friendly food
- Skip alcohol.
- Take medications and over-the-counter drugs only as instructed by your doctor.
- And try only good brand liver health products.
- Get your cholesterol down. Manage your diabetes and blood pressure
- Eat a healthy plant-based diet, lean meat, and fatty fish
- Healthy oils in a moderate amount or avoid it for few months
- And take medications as your doctor prescribes.
- Add liver supplements
- Ask your dietitian for a liver healthy food plan.
Make Your Liver Disease-Free And Healthy:
- Maintain a healthy weight
- eat a balanced diet
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid toxins. Toxins can injure liver cells.
- Use alcohol responsibly
- Consume low-fat food
- Detox your liver regularly like lemon water cucumber-infused water and green tea with honey