Homemade Paneer Chilli Wrap, let’s begin to prepare before that. Read this article.
This quote goes hand in hand with the classic “never go to the supermarket hungry”. Filling your home with healthy, nutritious food is the first step to dieting success and will get you into the habit of eating healthily quicker than you might think. You’re much less likely to have a sneaky bowl of ice cream if you have to go all the way to the store to buy it.
Mexicans mention them as burritos, and they come in different varieties;
Originally they use for wraps wheat or cornflour, and Generally, it filled with meat, beans, rice, cheese
The wrap is the popular street-food in now in India, as with kebab wrapped in paratha bread;
Although over time, many variants have developed,
Now it’s go under the common name of wrap Restaurants such as Subway, KFC, MacDonald has a snack wrap, with a fry or grilled chicken strip, lettuce, cheddar,
In India, it’s also popular street food named egg role kabab roll and paneer roll.
Homemade Paneer Chilli Wrap: A healthy and tasty breakfast or dinner option
Serves 4-5 of homemade low oil paneer healthy chilli wrap:- you also made this with any veggies or meat or fish or egg or tofu
Total kcal 350 per sercing
- Paneer- 300 gms (cubed) or tofu for vegans
- Onion- 2 medium (cubed)
- Tomato- 1 medium (cubed)
- Capsicum- 2-3 small (cubed)
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Cooked wheat Roti- 4-5 large size
- Mozzarella Cheese- 1 cup (grated) or daily free mozzarella cheese for vegans
- Salt- to taste
- Black pepper- 1 tsp
- Oregano- 2 tsp
- Chilli Flakes- 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce- 1 tsp
- Salsa Sauce- 1-2 tbsp(optional)
- Ketchup- 1 tbsp
- Low-fat mayonnaise- 4-5 tsp
- Pizza Sauce- 1 tbsp
- Olives- 5-6 (optional)
Preparation of homemade low oil healthy paneer chilli wrap:-
- For low oil healthy paneer chili wrap take a pan or wok and put on the heat,
- Now time to add half a teaspoon oil, wait till it’s warm,
- Add onion saute for 2-3 min, add tomato and capsicum, and again saute for 3-5 min.
- Add soya sauce, salt, pepper, oregano, chili flakes, salsa sauce, ketchup, pizza sauce, mix well and add paneer to it.
- When all the ingredients are mixed properly
- Cover with a lid and cook for 5 min more.
- Finally, add olives and turn off the flame.
- Take a Tawa, put the roti on it in low flame
- Brush with a little oil and spread low-fat mayonnaise on the other side,
- Add paneer chilli filling and grated cheese on one side of the roti and turn the empty side of the roti on the other side,
- Continue cooking till the cheese is melted,
Now low oil healthy paneer chilli wrap ready to serve hot