Healthy Recipies For Weight Management-There are many ways to make healthy food. Limit fat, sugars and salt and include lots of vegetables, fruits, grains, lean meats, and low-fat dairy in your cooking. Foods with excess fat, sugars, or salt are less healthy than food in which they are found naturally.
Healthy Recipies For Weight Management: What is Healthy Food And Why It Needed by Humans?
Healthy food is food that helps to maintain or improve overall health. A healthy eating habit provides the body with the necessary nutrition it needs: fluids, macronutrients, micronutrients, and sufficient energy for the human body.
- Limit fat intake. Not more than 30% of total calories should come from fat. Saturated fat prefers unsaturated fat. Avoid Trans Fats.
- Consume at least 400 grams of fruits and vegetables per day (do not count the roots of potato, sweet potato, cassava and other starches). A healthy diet includes legumes (such as lentils, beans), whole grains, and nuts.
- Consumption of simple sugars may be better than less than 10% of calories (5% of calories or less than 25 grams).
- Limit salt/sodium from all sources and ensure that the salt is iodised. Less than 5 grams of salt per day can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Ensuring that the foods selected are sufficient vitamins and some minerals;
- Avoiding directly toxic ( heavy metals) and carcinogenic (benzene) substances;
- Avoiding foods contaminated by human pathogens
- And replacing saturated fats with polyunsaturated fats in the diet reduces the risk of coronary artery disease and diabetes.
- Add some essential supplements to full fill our body”s nutritional requirements.
- Drink plenty of fluid or water to absorb nutrient in your body and remove the toxins.