Effective Diet Plan For PCOS, How To Control PCOS: Consuming a well-balanced PCOS diet will help keep your body in a neutral, homeostatic state. A balanced PCOS diet allows insulin to work correctly in the glucose in your cells for energy.
This process results in less insulin in your bloodstream, ultimately lowering the production of androgens and reducing your PCOS symptoms.
- Irregular or missed monthly cycle
- Fertility struggle
- Unwanted hair growth on face and body
- Hair fall like male type baldness
- Oily, acne-prone skin
- High skin pigment
- Frequent mood swings
- Pain in the pelvic and lower abdomen
- Weight gain occurs primarily around the midsection area.
Effective Diet Plan For PCOS OR PCOD Follow a healthy routine and regular meal times
- Do not skip meals.
- Skipping meals can crash your blood sugar levels, which can lead to sourness and overgrowth of food.
- Keeping a routine will stabilise your blood sugar levels.
- Stable blood sugar aids in proper androgen production in your body.
- Appropriate androgen production aid in less severe PCOS symptoms.
- Some doctors recommend eating smaller, more frequent meals to improve blood sugar and establish better habits.
Effective Diet Plan For PCOS Or PCOD– Choose Foods Rich In Nutrients, High In Vitamins And Minerals
- Studies show the intake of foods high in vitamin D, vitamin B, iodine, selenium, and magnesium,
- Which help improve insulin resistance and reduce the severity of symptoms associated with PCOS.
- To achieve weight loss and improve PCOS symptoms, appropriate portions and portion sizes.
- This ensures that you are getting the necessary nutrients to manage your PCOS.
Add some good brand Plant-Based Protein, Vitamin-Mineral And Antioxidant-Rich Phytonutrients Supplements With Your Diet For Great Results
Why Spearmint Green Tea And Cinnamon Tea Benifits.
Spearmint Green Tea
- In a five-day study in 21 women with hormone imbalances, two cups of Spearmint Green Tea a day lowered testosterone and increased LH, FSH and estradiol levels.
- Similarly, in a 30-day randomised study, 42 women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) who drank peppermint tea twice a day had lower testosterone levels and higher LH and FSH levels.
- Cinnamon enhances fertility in women as it tackles uterine fibroids, PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), improves weight loss and even helps regulate normal menstrual flow.
- Boil cinnamon in the water. 5 to 10 minutes and cool it and drink on an empty stomach in the morning.
Effective Diet Plan For PCOS OR PCOD- Food Should Avoid
Sweet juice, fruit in a heavy syrup,
Refined grains with white grains (pasta, white bread, white rice, bagels)
High Sugar Cereals and Protein Bars
Soda and juice
Cookies, Cakes & Candy
Potato Chips and Pretzels
Some research suggests that caffeine can make PCOS symptoms worse!
Example 3 month Meal Plan Idea For VEG / NON VEG PCOS OR PCOD
- One glass of normal water
- Spearmint green tea or cinnamon tea with half teaspoon honey one cup + six raisins
Breakfast one before walk
- Sprouts Salad One small bowl + ginger lemon water
Breakfast two options after walk
- Oats protein banana milkshakes ( RECOMENDED) HELP TO LOSE FAT
- Unsweetened muesli + mix fruits and half banana one serving
- Two multigrain bread+ Two egg whites scrambled with veggie + buttermilk
- Lemon water, no salt, no sugar
- Cucumber and mint, and lemon infused water
- Chia seeds lemon water
- Cumin and ginger water
- Habiscus and cinamin tea
- Chicken or Vegetable stew one small bowl + two whole wheat and besan mix roti+ salad one small bowl + low-fat Dahi one small bowl
- Paneer or tofu curry + two whole wheat and besan mix roti+ salad + low-fat curd one small bowl
- fish or paneer or tofu masala grilled 150 gram + brown rice no oil navratna pulav one bowl (150 gram)+ Curd salad one small bowl
- Tur dal with lauki one small bowl + sag bhaji one small bowl+ white rice one small bowl + tomato onion salad one small bowl
- Red gram dal one small bowl+ oat and wheat bran roti 2+ parwal tomato dry + dahi one small bowl
- Oats idli four + coconut and peanut chutney one tablespoon + low-fat curd one small bowl
- Rajma or chole curry + whole wheat roti two, or white steamed rice one Katori +salad and low-fat curd one small bowl
Evening Meal every day for 3 monthes
- Spearmint Green Teaone cup with half teaspoon honey + mix fruit salad
(finished by 7.30 to 8.pm) recomended
- Chicken or paneer or veggie soup 250 ml with one brown bread toast
- Grilled chicken or fish or paneer or tofu 150 gram + steamed vegetables or stir fry veggies 100 gram
- Oats kheer with dry fruits one bowl+ two veg or nonveg zero oil kabab with green chutney one tablespoon
- Any home-cooked vegetable one small bowl+ one boiled egg or paneer or tofu with salt and pepper 70 gram + cooked brown rice one small bowl
- Soya chunks curry one small bowl+ whole wheat roti two, salad and low-fat curd one small bowl.
After dinner slowly drink one glass lemon water
Before going bed relaxed walk atleast relaxed 15 minuits To 30 minuits is good for health.