Chicken Mushroom Carrots Stir-Fry: These are all powerful foods. called super food. They are easy to cook and lots of health benifis.
Chicken Mushroom Carrots Stir-Fry–Low Oil Recipies.
Low or less oil recipes alwayas good for heart health and overall health.
Chicken Mushroom Carrots Stir Fry–The Carrot:-
(Daucus carota) the carrot is a root vegetable often claimed to be the perfect health food. It is crunchy, tasty, and highly nutritious. Carrots are a particularly good source of beta carotene, Fiber, Vitamin K1, Potassium, and Antioxidants. They also have several health benefits.
Know more about carrot benifits visit this link
Antioxidants help protect the body from damaging free radicals that can cause conditions like heart disease and cancer. They also protect you against damage from aging and boost your immune system. Mushrooms are rich in the antioxidant called selenium.
Know more about mashroom benifit visit below link
Chicken Mushroom Carrots Stir Fry– Mashroom Benifits
Various health benefits of eating chicken.
- Chicken provides Nutrients Linked with mood health.
- Provides Vitamins and Minerals to help in brain function.
- Easy to eat.
- Builds muscle.
- Strengthens bones.
- Chicken encourages heart health.
- Chicken Promote weight loss faster.
Chicken Mushroom Carrots Stir-Fry – cooked in less oil. This is pan-fried recipe easy to cook, taste great and help to manage weight.
- Boneless chicken- 500 gms
- Curd- 100 gms
- Red chili powder- 1 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Turmeric- 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp/ 1 lemon
- Black pepper powder- 2 tsp
- Soya Sauce- 1/2 tsp
- Mushrooms- 400 gms (sliced)
- Carrots- 2 medium (sliced)
- Low fat butter/ normal butter- 1 tsp
- Virgin Olive oil- 1 tsp
- In a large bowl take boneless chicken, add curd, red chili powder, salt, 1 tsp black pepper powder, turmeric, lemon juice, and marinate the chicken for 20 min in refrigerator.
- Now take a pan, heat butter in it, and once it’s melted add sliced mushrooms and carrots and saute till it is completely cooked and all the water from mushrooms is evaporated…then add salt, 1 tsp black pepper powder, and soya sauce and mix well. Keep aside
- Take a nonstick pan, add olive oil and stir fry the chicken while covering the lid occasionally and cook till the chicken is cooked well and the water has dried .serve hot with clear soup.
- Now try this recipie at home and enjoy Chicken Mushroom Carrots Stir-Fry with Soup or Bread.
MY OTHER RECIPIES
MY HEATH AND NUTRITION LINKS