Start your morning with this thick and creamy Banana Oats milkshake: that is healthy, delicious and quick to make!
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 1Serving Size: 1 serving Amount Per Serving
|Total Fat||1.6 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.6 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||53.2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4.3 g|
|No added sugar||0.0|
|Vitamin A||2.5 %|
|Vitamin B-12||11.6 %|
|Vitamin B-6||43.1 %|
|Vitamin C||23.7 %|
|Vitamin D||0.0 %|
|Vitamin E||2.2 %|
|Pantothenic Acid||9.6 %|
- They are healthy and a balanced diet, as they provide many essential nutrients and are a good source of fibre.
- Although eating bananas may not help reduce weight,
- Some of the properties of banana can help a person reduce inflammation,
- Control his appetite, and a good choice of change processed sugars. or help to conquer sweet cravings
- This weight loss superfood is high in protein and low in carb, making it the perfect food for a flat stomach.
- Oats take time to digest in the body and, therefore, burn calories.
- This makes oats a good source of energy throughout the day and lowers our cholesterol.