6 Health Benefits Of Biotin, Also called vitamin B7, biotin is one of the B complex families that helps the body turn food into energy.
The word “biotin” comes from the ancient Greek word “biotos”, meaning “life” or “food.” In particular, B vitamins and biotin help keep your skin, hair, eyes, liver, and nervous system healthy.
It is also an essential nutrient during pregnancy, as it is vital for fetal development. And Most people need biotin by eating healthy food.
Still, many claims have been made that getting more biotin can control your blood sugar, promote healthy hair, skin, and nails, and make pregnant mothers healthier It may help have children.
6 Health Benefits Of Biotin:
- Healthy and shiny hair,
- Good Skin and healthy Nails
- Helps in proper digestion of food
- May control and prevent diabetes
- May prevent heart disease:
- Helps in weight loss
6 Health Benefits Of Biotin
1. Healthy and shiny hair:
- Beautiful hair is a valuable asset. It is one of the first features that one notices about you.
- Because It can express our personality and style without saying a word.
- And hair needs the proper nutrition to stay healthy.
- Many factors like genetics disorders, imbalance of hormone, age factor, pollution and stressful lifestyle, improper food habits can lead to a poor hair health condition.
- Biotin plays an essential role in hair nutrition.
- Biotin is vital in enzymatic reactions associated with the formation of keratin, Which is the major structural component of hair.
2.Good Skin and healthy Nails:
- Skin is an essential component of the human body and has many important roles.
- It protects the body from the environment, prevents dehydration, allows waste materials to pass through sweat,
- And helps to maintain body temperature. The skin produces about one billion skin cells every day,
- Abandon and replace. If the skin is not nourished by giving the proper nutrition to the skin at the right time, the appearance of the skin can change.
- Biotin can be called a ‘beauty vitamin’ for its many benefits in the health of skin and nails. It is attracting a lot of attention in the cosmetic industry these days.
- Want sustainable, glowing, wrinkle-free skin? All you need is a sufficient amount of biotin.
- It is used in many skincare products, such as massage oils and creams, or you get it from food or supplementation.
- The role of biotin in skin health becomes more transparent after knowing the skin consequences of biotin deficiency.
- Biotin deficiency causes many skin problems, including rashes, dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema and acne.
- The nails are thin, translucent plates covering the dorsal surface at the end of each finger and toe.
- Nails are considered to be an extension of the skin.
- They are essential to protect and support the tissues in your fingers.
- Short, brittle nails are a common complaint, but there are some things you can do to get good nails. Biotin supplement may help.
3.Helps in proper digestion of food:
- The primary function of biotin is to carry out the metabolic processes of the body.
- Biotin is required in many reactions that occur during the breakdown of the food you eat. It includes the breakdown of protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
- If you have sufficient levels of biotin in your body, the food processed immediately.
- But those who suffer from metabolic problems may require biotin supplementation.
4.May control and prevent diabetes:
- Biotin plays a role in increasing the secretion of insulin, a protein that regulates blood sugar levels.
- To understand how biotin helps in this process, Lazo de la Vega-Monroy ML and his colleagues conducted a study that found that biotin directly affects the cells that use insulin (beta cells of the pancreas). Produce.
- The study suggested that biotin may also play an essential role in the prevention and treatment of diabetes.
5.May prevent heart disease:
Biotin helps reduce some of the risk factors leading to heart disease. A study by Albarracin C and his colleagues highlighted that biotin with chromium reduces bad cholesterol (LDL) levels and total cholesterol, reducing the risk of heart attack, atherosclerosis, and coronary heart disease. It happens.
6.Helps in weight loss:
- Biotin is required for all metabolic processes of the body.
- So when you are biotin deficient, your metabolic rate decreases. With high biotin levels, your body can break down your metabolism faster, which helps in weight loss.
- But this does not mean that you should rely only on biotin supplements to lose weight. Without proper exercise and a healthy diet, biotin cannot aid weight loss on its own.
6 Health Benefits Of Biotin: Recommendations:
30 to 100 micrograms (mcg) daily intake of biotin is often recommended for adolescents and adults.
Healthy hair, skin and nails reflect your overall nutritional status. Adequate rest, exercise, a balanced nutritious diet and the right food choices can aid in the growth and maintenance of hair, skin, and nails.
- Beauty starts from the inside. There is an endless description of the word beauty.
- However, it matters a lot to everyone as it adds confidence to you. Personal or professional life, looking beautiful always gives you an edge.
- The three essential parts of the body that add beauty to one’s beauty are hair, skin and nails. They, too, need the proper nutrition to look healthy and beautiful.
Food Sources Of Biotin:
- Egg yolk
- Organ meat (liver, kidney)
- Almonds, Peanuts, Walnut
- Nut butter
- Soybeans and other legumes
- Whole Grains
- Whole Milk
6 Health Benefits Of Biotin: Facts:
Reason food-processing techniques like overcooking can make biotin ineffective. Raw or under-processed versions of these foods contain more active biotin. that’s why add biotin supplements with daily your food
- Nowadays, we all live stressful lives, food adulteration, overeating, fad diet, medicine, health problems after childbirth, crash diet, lack of biotin.
- Biotin called a water-soluble B vitamin not stored in the body.
- We need it in a certain amount daily; People with a deficiency often show signs of hair loss or a red rash. Some doctors and supplement companies recommend this unique vitamin. Biotin
Nails, Hair And Skin Problems Occurs Due To Biotin Deficiencies.
6 Health Benefits Of Biotin: Nails And Skin Benefits: Before And After
6 Health Benefits Of Biotin: Hair Health Benefits:
BIOTIN IS THE ESSENTIAL NUTRIENT IN TODAY’S BUSY LIFESTYLE, AND WE CAN’t GET BIOTIN ENOUGH THROUGH FOOD, SO ADD SOME SUPPLEMENTATION TO FULFIL THIS GAP.