Holistic Living & Weight Management: What is ‘holistic or good health’? According to the dictionary, the term holistic is defined as understanding the parts of something completely interconnected and can only be interpreted in terms of the whole.”
Therefore, when using the word in the context of our health, we mean a picture of health that includes obvious physical factors and mental, emotional, social, and even spiritual elements are also involved.
- In today’s modern world, many of our systems and customs are organised in a way that separates different aspects of health—for example,
- a nutritionist can recommend healthy eating practices,
- and a nutritionist can recommend healthy eating habits.
- Therapist can suggest ways to cope with the tension, but often, there is no crossover guidance or framework for fitting the pieces together perfectly.
- And we seem to have forgotten that health includes the absence of physical disease and healthy habits, thoughts, coping mechanisms, and peaceful ways of relating to our environment and others.
- As per experts, health is a state of perfect balance or harmony of body, mind and spirit. To ensure healthy life: Eat light, breathe properly, live in moderation, increase happiness and taking an interest in life.
- The human body designed as a resist to the outer challenge and fight against attacks brought on by its environment.
- And secret to good health lies in the successful management of the changing stresses on the body.
- Health is a state of complete mentally, physically and socially well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
- A healthy and holistic lifestyle is an important part of our life,
- There are certain things that we must do to lead a healthy life.
- First thing is to make sure that you eat three major meals a day. and two or small meals
- These meals should contain the right amounts of all the food groups: carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals, and vitamins.
- And we should avoid or limit eat any junk food which is unhealthy for us.
Holistic Living & Weight Management
YOUR HEALTH IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY
Topics Are Include
- Stress control
- Complete nutrition Informetion step by step
- Diet plans
- Workout and yoga videos
- Expert talks
- Healthy recipes
- Lifestyle habbits
Expert talk videos
Importance of healthy living by Dr Manju Dixit